Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What is it you are hoping to read here?

It is day, but not in Da-Dake.
The puppy is asleep.
The dogs are asleep.
I am awake.
But just barely.
High Countries, by Caedmon's Call just stopped playing. Not really that thrilled with my playlist today.
Life, the Universe, and Everything is calling me away from everything I should be doing today.
Very skeptical about sushi. It's fish, and it isn't cooked.
Tea, Earl Grey Hot did not go well with PB and J. I don't think it would go well with anything. What was Jean-Luc Picard thinking? Setting a poor example.
I liked the pictures of this place in Iran. At least that forwarded email claimed it was in Iran, and real. Real or not, it looks like fun. Fun to live there, fun to photograph, fun to illustrate in crayon, fun to imagine about, just fun. Like Dr. Seuss come to life. On top of that, it's very remote, and the mineral water in the area is reported to be a cure for kidney disease. Looks like a great place for a hideout. A potential alternative to Idaho.
My time is up--there is a sofa scampering around in the yard. I must go.
Goodbye.



No comments: