Friday, September 25, 2009

Not about sidewalks

For the young Adventurers: I saw our neighborhood and your schools from the airplane. I also saw a mountain of clouds that looked like it was covered in cobwebs.


There were lots of clouds. I like being above them. 33000 feet up in a plane is good for some perspective. There's lots of variety in clouds. Also in the landscape you can see from a plane. I like window seats. It is okay if people think I'm crazy for taking pictures out the window of the plane, like I've never seen clouds from the top before. I've never seen THESE clouds from the top before.
This is the first picture I took of Chicago. I was enjoying being alone. My sister did not pick me up in a limousine, but I was really glad to see her anyway.
These are the rabbits. Penny and Jack. They are good subjects for pictures. First impressions? "Same thing we do every night, Jack. Try and take over the world!"

Other kinds of breweries:
It turns out I had to bring my head along on this trip. Needed it to get through airport security. They wanted a face to match with my photo ID. My head hasn't been bothering me though. It's not been bothering me with thinking as long as I keep feeding it coffee and reading Douglas Adams books. This latest one is funnier because I grew up in San Diego...

Tomorrow: Things you might run over if you drive on the sidewalk.

1 comment:

Venom said...

Hamburger heaven has good root beer!!! tell urben ranger hi!!! I miss u!!!!! have fun with the bunnies in the cool house!!!!