Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jelly Babies!

These little treats were mentioned on an episode of Doctor Who. I found them at World Market the other night, and had to try them out. Wikipedia had made them sound kind of good. They are kind of good. I haven't tried one of the black ones yet though. The others taste a bit like Sunkist Fruit Gems.
In this series of artistic photographs I have managed to make them look tragic. That's not really what I was going for, but oh well. At least none of them has more than one shadow, or things would be looking really bad. And they are doomed to be eaten, after all. Several of them have been eaten. They look tasty. I might go eat one now...






I do like the light that comes in my kitchen window in the morning, but I may never again be able to appreciate the dust particles in the sunbeams...

4 comments:

MTW said...

Seems like your mother should have told you, "don't play with your food." But this must be the reason she never did -- the comic relief! I love your musings!

Unknown said...

Sometime I'll have to show you the movie I made in high school (I think). It is called: "Gummi Bears: Simple Snacks or Jealous Freaks of Nature?"

It's a classic.

MTW said...

Yes!, and they were being consumed by "the Monster"! No wonder they look so tragic.
MTW

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the scariest Dr Who's! Nothing like growing up to have your fear of the dark come back!