Friday, September 18, 2009

Previously Unpublished Photographs, maybe

I've decided I like this photo of the sand crab hiding it's head in the sand. I like the sand, the hand, and the sand crab. What is the scientific name of the sand crab? Anyone? I'm too lazy to prowl the internet to look it up. I need to go put the groceries away before the vegetables and fruits spoil due to lack of refrigeration.

And then there is this fish hook. The spoon is in the photo for a sense of scale. Someone found this lying around at mom and dad's place last time we were there. It is rusty--have you had your tetanus shot, fish? It is large. What kind of fish does one catch with that? Tuna?
BTW, I quit thinking yesterday, and now I'm fine. ;-)
Whether I "am" or not is a different question, but I'm not thinking right now.

No comments: