Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The good, the bad, and the ugly

Let's start with bad and ugly. My little black dog was following this fellow around the patio tonight. In defense of the dog, and the trauma and expense a sting would have cost us, and for your entertainment, I found a nearby shoe and squished it. The other insects take care of the rest, apparently. But not before I found my camera and a ruler, for scale. I know you appreciate my photography. :-)
This one is the good--a clean puppy.
This was a surprise. Banana at sunrise? Venom has borrowed my camera again.
More good, or maybe bad. They both look too happy, given what must soon occur.
More bad. Naughty puppy. Mischievous puppy. First destroy homework, now trying to "help" with homework.
She is fun. If you know someone who needs a puppy...

No comments: