Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Suitcase is Mostly Packed

It contains my ticket (and a photo ID), So Long, and Thanks For All the Fish, MY macbook pre-loaded with many episodes of Doctor Who, my camera, and my iPod Touch. All I need is a little bag of peanuts and a bottle of water. If I have forgotten anything important I will go to Target.

I am sleep-deprived, stressed, and a little bit hungry and it will be 6am. If airport security decides to search my bags, they will find croutons, and the above-mentioned items, and they will make me angry, and I might cry. I will ask to take their pictures. It's a bad idea to invade my privacy when I am sleep-deprived, stressed, and a little bit hungry. Maybe I will eat something before I go.

That adventure begins tomorrow.






1 comment:

sidewalk driver said...

Turns out I forgot my toothbrush. They had one at Target