Monday, August 17, 2009

Untitled due to lack of coherent theme

Searching for a "Pocket TARDIS" app for my iPod Touch. I'm going to try out the Dalek Soundboard (it's free after all) but keep looking for the one I want. Every once in a while it would be fun to be a software developer.

Wondering what people do if they don't arrive in time for dinner in Sweden.

Sad that the Obama girls only got to visit Yellowstone for a day. That's when it stinks to be the daughters of royalty. Flying in helicopters, that's cool. I wonder if they got good seats to watch Old Faithful.

Praying for my son, who thinks doing long division in his head might be too hard. I think he's actually going to be delighted at how easy it is. For him, sometimes all those Montessori manipulatives add difficulty by adding steps.

Maybe I should just go do some dishes now. Someday I will get all the funny pictures I have taken in the last few days off my camera and post a few. Adventurer Two gets her wildly expressive face from her dad. :-)


No comments: