Monday, August 17, 2009

My bank has spoken

Their reply:

Thank you for your email regarding your loan. We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately due to our system update there is not a way to make a principal only payment after the monthly transfer date without affecting your next automatic payment. You may modify your automatic loan payment to pull a fixed dollar amount by visiting a branch to complete an internal transfer form.

So there is a way to fix the problem they created with their system update, but I have to go into a branch, stand in line, and deal with some person to fix it. Funny, in a way. Definitely a conspiracy. I think the online services department may soon be sick of me. Maybe I will write a letter to the president of the bank. Or maybe THE President. Well, maybe not THE President. He's too busy to take his kids on a decent vacation.

No comments: