Thursday, August 20, 2009

Eyes, Flames, Baby Bird


Dusty had a bath today. She has the prettiest eyes. When she is wet, all that crazy hair she has is out of the way and I can see her eyes. So I took pictures. Someone else has pretty eyes as well.



This next photo is the result of too much oil in the marinade. The chicken was not, uh, harmed.
Then there's this little guy. We have a lot of birds around here. His mom was still keeping an eye on him, but he's kind of young to be hopping around on the ground. Hope he's okay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, you may not want me to say this, but because of how Dusty's hair is, she looks like Gandalf! http://bit.ly/HgggW

sidewalk driver said...

I can see the resemblance. I think it's Gandalf that might be insulted at being compared in looks to a dog!