Friday, August 28, 2009

It's my blog and I can post if I want to.


First of all, Romance of the Forest just keeps getting better. Adeline has had two dramatic proposals in the space of less than twenty pages, has a favorite fawn that runs to greet her, has found some sort of manuscript, and has had some pretty interesting nightmares. That's on top of the tortured guardians and the evil father who tried to force her to become a nun.

Secondly, I was thinking I needed a hobby. Then I remembered all the ones I already have, so rather than starting another hobby (no time) I chose from the long list of readily available hobbies, and you must now be entertained by the resulting chaos.


Can you see the face of...no, not her. Who do you think I am?
Can you see the face of a baboon?
Dry Now
The difference between 110 and 79
Wi Fi
This one you have to guess. He He!


I have one comment and one question about this one.

Comment: Danjo the Magnificent has found this very helpful when making popcorn. He has quit asking me how to make it (why would anyone make microwave popcorn when it's so easy to make real popcorn?).

Question: Why is it that photobooth is like looking in the mirror instead of like looking through the lens of a camera? I had never noticed this before. Is it a photobooth setting or just the way things are? I suppose I could have edited the photo to reverse it, but I have a movie I want to watch.


5 comments:

Booyor said...

Photo Booth is like a mirror. I guess it's so you can check your hair in iChat.

I sometimes have trouble when I use Photo Booth unconventionally.

sidewalk driver said...

Ah.
Makes sense now, although the photographer in me thinks it should no longer be called Photo Booth.
My kids have much more experience with Photo Booth than I do. I should dedicate a blog post to their body of work...

MTW said...

I did not see the babboon, but I did see the profile of the head of a goat. I'm guessing . . . . . "grass after dark"?

sidewalk driver said...

Nope. Guess again.

Venom said...

i see shinyness. that is all thought shinyness just shinyness