Friday, January 1, 2010

Lunar Stuff

Yesterday was a blue moon. That was the most interesting thing to me about this New Year's thing....

Well, the second most interesting thing.

A blue moon is the second blue moon in a month. They don't happen very often. I found it very exciting, and totally meant to take a picture. I did take a picture, but it overtaxed the limits of my camera-with-a-cellphone-attached, and when I got home to my real camera, I forgot. This made me sad.

If you want New Year predictions, visit the Bloggh. I don't do predictions.

I have lost interest in this post, because I have just remembered that I have an ARC of Heist Society upstairs, and I am done with all the things I really had to do this evening, and it's only 10:30 and I don't have to get up early tomorrow.

Happy New Year. Really.

Goodbye


No comments: