Monday, January 18, 2010

Working Hard? Or Hardly Working?

I have recieved a complaint about my blog (actually I've recieved a threat too, but I'll assume it's an empty threat until I recieve that letter from your lawyer--you know who you are). Apparently I overlooked someone when I posted last night, so I am rectifying that error today. Gavin, this is your post. The first of two.

Gavin: Working Hard, or Hardly Working?
Gavin holding pink string.
Gavin gazing adoringly at Susan. It appears as though Susan is working.
(I think we can excuse this as a valid reason for him to stop work for a bit)
Gavin not working
Gavin looking official, but not officially working.
Boys with shovels. Gavin with boys, no shovel.
Gavin clearly not working.
Gavin still not working
Is that a cup of tea?
(well no, it's a bucket, but Gavin does have a cookie)
He might have been working, before...
Not working, and yes, the light was better facing the other direction, if only you had turned around.
That little scrap of blackboard looks heavy.
"Here kid, hammer this nail"

"I've been working! Really!"

More goofing off
The day just started and already taking a break
Me working, Gavin goofing off again.
Gavin sitting.
Just standing around
"If only this was a bottle of wine to go with my cheese and crackers and fruit"
Nobody better get in his way when he's "working."
Is that some sort of british gang sign?
Well, maybe he worked a little...
Significant fact, duly noted:
Among other things, Gavin did a lot of very patient working with little kids who weren't sure how to successfully wield a hammer or shovel--photographic evidence abounds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know. It seems to me that in-order for you to get all these pictures of someone not working, you could not have been working yourself!

Anonymous said...

Psh, They Dare Not Linger. It's hard work to stalk someone who's rushing around, not working in so many different places.
Gavin didn't help you write this post either, I bet. Tsk tsk tsk.

Anonymous said...

This whole expose - be it an accurate portrayal or not - looks like the work of someone obsessed with hot tea....or possibly a certain hot tea consumer...