Sunday, January 17, 2010

It is Finished!

We finished this house because He finished some stuff for us.
I've got mostly photos here, because that's what I do. I took so many photos. For really cool words (and some photos!) about this house we built and the family we built it for, visit Booyor's blog and then follow his link to Justin's blog too. I'll write more when I get home.

This is Susan, listening to Whiskey the Dog saying "I have just met you and I love you!"
This is Young Adventurer, beginning a better day than he had yesterday. Attitude is everything.
Walls going up!
Roof going up!
The stucco assembly line has begun with the sifting of sand
Yeah, well, it was harder to find people just standing around today. Even I worked. I'm sure someone has the pictures to prove it. :-)
Booyor and company enjoy multicultural art.
Media: Construction pencil on wood block.
The cute girl portion of the roofing crew
Stucco madness. Oh yeah!!
Danjo and drill--this is drywall, folks.
Young Adventurer made a couple of new friends this weekend, finally overcoming his fear of language barriers. Galleta is his new word.
Cute.
Alison, Hannah, Julianne, we totally missed you!! Please come next year!!

Reading Psalm 127. One Lord, one faith, one baptism, no borders in Christ.

Who's coming along next year?

No comments: