Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun at home

Young Adventurer will have a clean room to come home to.

Adventurer Two and I have enjoyed Starbucks, Olive Garden, the library, and painting our toes.

Venom is having fun. She and Urban Ranger can report for themselves if they so desire.

I have heard the world is falling apart but I can't stop north Korea from blowing us up. I would like the city to spray the manhole covers for giant killer roaches. They torment me in my nightmares more than North Korea and Iran combined. Don't make me call The Doctor...

Now playing:
"...So take my broken offering and make it whole
Set my feet upon the road that leads me home
Let me walk as one fixed upon the goal
Even though I've got a thousand miles to go"

Or is it a million? All uphill in the snow. Wait! no! In the heat! No snow here right now. If there was snow here, Noah Wyle (didn't he used to be on ER?) wouldn't be worrying about the polar bears. I sort of like having cable, except for the commercials.

(what? a post with no pictures? What is this blog coming to?)

No comments: