Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fitness Goals

Thank you for the coffee, Danjo! You are Magnificent!

Played Wii Fit for the first time this morning since December 1, 2008. It congratulated me for reaching my goal (albiet a little late!) and for working so hard. What is it thinking?
BMI 21.75
-7.1 lbs (how did that happen? Not complaining.)
Wii Fit age--35. Yes!!

The activities were interesting.
The kids always get a laugh out of watching mom do the hula hoop.
Tried the Balance Bubble. Destroyed confidence. "Failed." "Unbalanced." On both attempts.
Soccer Heading--there's a spiritual metaphor here. It was strangely therapeutic to watch that Mii getting knocked in the head with all those shoes. Ow! Ow! Ow! Oh, missed that one! Ow! Good! OW! OW!! This is not my best activity.
Actually the only balance game I really like is the ski slalom.
Tomorrow maybe I'll try Yoga.

No comments: