Friday, July 3, 2009

Catching up after my blogging lapse

I have a flurry of pictures for those of you who think I didn't post often enough on my vacation. In my defense, my location was not a Wi-fi hotspot, but soon will be, I am assured. I could have used the local computer instead of my laptop, but my photos might have overloaded that ancient, PC-based system, not to mention tried my patience to the extreme. I'm sorry you were deprived. It was better this way. Really.

I was really, I mean REALLY glad to get to go to the beach. The weather was perfect, the water was cold. I could live at the beach.


Metal Detector Man
His haul was $.90 over a few hours.
He was smiling though. It must be fun.

Adventurer Two really needs a superhero name of her own.



Hazards of playing at the beach.

Under Construction
Kerplunk!





Artist all over. Hope this doesn't mean tattoos are in her future.




No comments: