Thursday, March 25, 2010

This challenge has migrated from twitter

mainly because Venom's "words of the day" are so very much more entertaining than even those belonging to the other two adventurers. Attending a classical school for 8th grade has certain advantages.

So, use the following words in a sentence. One sentence including all the words. Better yet, use them all in an aubade.

The words are:

Eructation

Defenestrate

Gallimaufry

Myrmidon

Plenipotentiary

Bibelot

Flagitious

Billingsgate

Can I trust you, or need I moderate the comments? Although, after the donkeys, maybe you don't trust me. ;-)

3 comments:

MTW said...

Mr. Myrmidon Gallimaufry's flagitious billingsgate was exposed and because his defenestrate attorney had such a bad eructation, he ended up serving time in the plenipotentiary. He should have read his Bibelot more!

Venom said...

I do not think that all of those words were used properly. But this is my aubade using the words:

Spewing flagitious billingsgate,
I defenestrated my alarm clock.
when I eructed up came a bibelot.
It was a draconian myrmidon,
And it repeated plenipotentiary gallimaufry.
That was how I greeted the dawn.

Anonymous said...

A schoolboy was asked to write a sentence using the words "defeat," "defence" and "detail." After much thought he wrote "When de dog jumped over defence, defeat went over before detail."