Monday, March 8, 2010

Some stuff I've been saving up for a while

So here's the story:
I dropped my cell phone--on the carpet--it was a gentle fall (even though it sort of almost got thrown at one of my kids, by mistake, really), but the back came off the phone. Mind you, I can't pry the back off this phone to save my life, but it pops off as a result of this slight disturbance. Since I had the back off the phone, and usually I can't get the back off the phone at all, I took the opportunity to remove the SD card and download the photos. [Technically, I can use the USB cable to download photos, but I've been lazy.]
Anyway, I downloaded the photos and sorted through them, and found some special ones I've been meaning to share. I also reassembed my phone. Next time I need to get it apart, I'll throw it on the ground.
Here we go:

This is Danjo eating a fish stick on his 40th birthday.
Hey! Hey!
Hairless rat. He is hiding because he feels exposed, I guess.
Dog nose. Indie is not hairless.
What is good about Christmas
What is bad about Christmas
I took this photo because there is a song by Jason Gray that I like, called "That's How I Ended Up Here" and this fella reminded me of that song, which is here (you can listen while you peruse the rest of these silly photos):

Nuthin like a side of "pot" with lunch...
The designer might sell more shirts like this someplace other than where it was,
in the mens' department.
These signs were on doors.
What is the purpose of said doors?

Have an entertaining day, everyone.

No comments: