Monday, March 22, 2010

The Rabbit Room

I ran across this blog post this morning in The Rabbit Room and enjoyed it...

I think I've said before I like Jason Gray's music too.

There's a song of his that's been running through my head lately when I wake up in the morning, called "Sing Through Me." This morning I realized the lines that kept coming up reminded me of another song, and scripture...

"be the strength inside my weakness
be the song when I am speechless"

This morning I realized the lines that kept coming up reminded me of another song, and the scripture it comes from--what Moses and the Israelites said as they watched God destroy the Egyptian army in the Red Sea.

The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation;
This is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God, and I will extol Him.


No comments: