Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Things To Do While Wearing Flip Flops

Well, maybe the flip flops were not the best choice on a chilly morning, near sunrise, to go photograph geese and cacti on a gravel path, but they did the job. I thought I was going to drive Venom to school. I was greeted by a beautiful sunrise, and pleased to remember my camera was in the glove compartment. There's a nice place for walks on the way home (yes, I did drive her to school--for finals), and I was compelled to stop. I did get cold feet, however. Ha Ha!! The geese photos are for my Dare Not Linger friend. I was thinking of you when I took them. I also have discovered how to embed a slide show. Look out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The sunrise has been incredibly beautiful! And your pictures - as always - are awesome! You have such a great eye!

Anonymous said...

Very Nice!