Thursday, October 15, 2009

Young Adventurer Plans His Future

Tonight at dinner the Adventurers were musing about their futures. Adventurer Two is working on an autobiography as a school project. Venom did this project a couple of years ago. Part of it involves describing your future life. Adventurer Two will be publishing her story soon. Venom's is in print somewhere. Young Adventurer shares his here:

"When I am grown up, I"m going to be king of the "Save the Manatees Club." I'm going to live in an underwater virtual reality treehouse in a swamp area in Florida, with two 80 inch HDTVs, and in the other rooms there will be a pull-down projector screen. I'm also going be quite the pet person. Outside my house, underwater, I'm going to have two manatees, two puffer fish, and hmmm, some guppies. My job will be to work at an aquarium and work with the manatees.
I'm also going to have another home in Utah where you get one yard of snow on the island in the middle of the great Salt Lake. I'm going to be the tour guide of my island. My house in Utah in front of a creek with a mountain in my backyard has a swimming pool with two large waterslides where one is swirly and one goes straight down until it almost touches the water and then goes up a hill and down again into the water. I will have three bunnies, two New Zealand, and one Checkered Giant, and they will have a bunny mansion with waterbeds and spring chairs. I will have a monkey that is sometimes pretty annoying because sometimes he throws bananas at me."

The End.

[And to think all I want is a hut where I can make sandwiches of Perfectly Normal Beast...]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really awesome plan. Someone's coming, got to get back in the pen.
-Penny Lane

Anonymous said...

I think that fine young man needs to take a trip to Chicago to pet a Checkered Giant. Bring the whole family, that way if the boy gets tired there's someone else to take over. Did I mention I have awesome ears because I do.
-Jack Hopington

MTW said...

If you are taking care of the manatees and flying back and forth to Utah, I doubt you will have time to bother with whatever is on the 80" HDTVs ;-)