Sunday, October 25, 2009

FFFFF

Fall Fam Fest Fave Fotos:
Me'n'Superwoman not winning a cake
Taciturna going down in the dunk tank
Venom receiving a non-school-approved tattoo
The Mechanical Bull
In addition, we experienced the rock wall and the Bungee Run. Also enjoyed helping in the Award-Winning "Hide the Pea" booth (although it might have been even better if the pea had been hidden under twenty mattresses and the object had been to determine who was a princess and who was not), and the Catapult the Bible (represented by a hackey sack) Through the Heart game which was very fun and powerful (and apparently used by some sister to target her brother).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

One more F and you'd have 255 in hexadecimal and white in CSS. Sadly, #FFFFF doesn't validate.

sidewalk driver said...

Peter,
You have made my day. I am happiest when my blog doesn't validate. I was not aiming for white, or 255 and I was successful in missing them, apparently.

But Dude, you need to take a day off. I think they are working you too hard up there in the Land of Darkness. Maybe a field trip to the zoo...

Venom said...

He he.... young adventurer never saw that bible coming..... and I out-lasted you on the bull!!!!! the second time the person running it told me to ask to faster the next time because I could probably do it:)