Monday, October 13, 2008

Going Green

Saved gas by riding bikes to soccer practice. Youthful sidewalk driver only fell once, and it was not into the canal or the busy street. Saw a very large toad on the way home. 

Read  The Bible on my cell phone while waiting at soccer practice. That was cool, as I had forgotten to bring The Story with me on my bike (no basket). Also cool to be reacquainted with King James English. Shewed? Still like the scones of the Jerusalem Bible better though.

Missed two messages on cell phone also. If I don't notice the message immediately upon arrival, it is sent to obscurity in the inbox. How come this phone doesn't have the big giant "New Message Received" alert like the old one did? Maybe it's time to read the instructions, since I have already searched the menu for some helpful setting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Go Bible rocks like BooksInMyPhone.com. I just hooked my uncle-in-law up with both.