Sunday, April 25, 2010

Things that fill the frame

Now that I have spent my entire annual paycheck and a few minutes of Danjo's as well on a shiny new camera, I have to find things to take pictures of. What? You ask? I know, I find plenty of things to take photos of, but my shiny new camera has only one lens, whereas the one that was so graciously loaned to me had several. I've had to shift my 'focus' away from things that are tiny and far away (hummingbirds mock me now), and toward things that are closer. So here are some closer things...

Adventurer Two
All dressed up, with someplace to go.

Danjo and me.
Yes, someone else, a small person,
has been allowed to touch THE CAMERA.
Three crazy adventurers, all with spiffy new haircuts.

2 comments:

MTW said...

#2 all dressed up is looking too pretty for words -- sigh! She and her sister -- sigh again! So soon they will be all growed up. It happens just too fast. I am very glad that #3 isn't looking like a teenager just yet. (even if he does act like one now and again)

MTW said...

I also have to say I REALLY like #2's hair down -- it frames her face so well!