Monday, April 26, 2010

odd collections

This is the hummingbird that felt sorry for me. He looked at me and thought, "that person wants to take my picture but does not have a 300mm lens. I will sit here at eye level, let her walk up within a few feet, and pose for her, showing off my purple shiny feathers, because I am a nice hummingbird."
The mushroom. Could I have done better with my new camera, or was the cell phone sufficient for this task? Good composition doesn't require expensive equipment, but I think I have a lot to learn. So I'm going back to college. I've signed up for a photography class in the fall.

Other thought (which is not accompanied by a photo) from Isaiah 30: Running away on horseback can be bad, even though it seems like a good idea at the time. Sometimes it's best to stay put, and toss out polluted things while shouting, "GOOD RIDDANCE!"

1 comment:

Booyor said...

Really? You're going to take a class? Very cool!