Saturday, November 14, 2009

One should not wait too long for dinner


So for two nights in a row, dinner has been delayed beyond the point of reasonability. Last night Quiznos happened at 8 due to circumstances beyond my control. Ha! Tonight it was a brewery at 7:30. Considering my last actual meal had been at 11am, that was late! The alternatives were McDonald's, or Flemings. I was wanting something more middle-of-the-road. The brewery place worked. Danjo found it for me online after I had driven for a while looking for something and not finding anything.
Yes, I ate at a brewery. Yes, I drank water and was mildly curious what the difference is between a lager and an ale and a stout.

I shall have chocolate covered peppermint Joe Joe's for dessert.
Thank you.
Really.
Some of you have made this possible.
Thank you!
Tomorrow I go home, and will be glad to see people (even some Adventurers ;-)) again, having enjoyed seeing a friend, and having some time to myself, and having some adventures of my own. :-)