Sunday, June 21, 2009

Laughing!



I need to read up on it a little, maybe, but I am wondering about this face recognition stuff in the new iPhoto. I have identified each of my children several times now, but it keeps labeling them "unnamed." I am not sure what this means. Their names do not seem to be sticking.

Maybe they all look alike to people and computers other than myself?

They don't look alike at all, do they? I mean, if you were iPhoto, wouldn't you be able to tell their faces apart?

2 comments:

Booyor said...

That is pretty funny. I would love to test it on my brother and I. I think iPhoto would just label the photo "Eyebrows" and leave it at that.

Booyor said...

I assume you've seen this:
http://digital.venturebeat.com/2009/06/22/google-still-playing-with-image-recognition/