Saturday, June 13, 2009

Even more photos from Wyoming

I really liked these places. And nothing terribly exciting is happening at home right now. I haven't had my camera out. So, here's more of Yellowstone and Grand Teton.

Sunrise at Oxbow bend. This place was very pretty and very peaceful. There were lots of biting insects in the evening though. We smashed several inside the car.
This gal was hanging out very close to the road just after sunrise. Also in Grand Teton.
Don't mess with the marmots. This fellow had just driven off another marmot after a skirmish just feet away from me and my camera. They look cute. They are not afraid of anyone. I don't trust them.
This is one of my very favorite shots of the entire trip.
The blue pools are the really hot ones. So hot that most bacteria and algae can't grow in them.



No comments: