Saturday, April 2, 2011

Young Adventurer in a rare photo shoot

The occasion? A piano competition. Hence the very snazzy bow tie (the kind you--well, I--actually have to tie) which he chose himself. Why wear an ordinary tie, anyway?
The result? A winner! Congratulations to this piano Adventurer, who put in a lot of hard work, and to his teacher, who is a saint in the making.
The winners' recital is in a couple of weeks. I think he'll wear the bow tie again, and to the wedding.

(dare I change his name to Cyclops?)

"L'Arabesque", by Burgmuller, "Clowns", by Kabalevsky

This last photo is strikingly similar to a marvelous one taken when he was two, by Futile Ohm.
Same kid, still likes bright colors, but now with, longer hair, more roll-ey-eyed expression.

1 comment:

MTW said...

Congratulations, Young Adventurer! I expect a private concert when I get there for Easter. Bow Tie and all!