Sunday, October 17, 2010

Images that aren't shapeless

I know mom is hoping for photos of last Saturday's hike, but they're on the other computer. Maybe tomorrow.
These are from the latest photography assignment, which had something to do with using shape to enhance composition. I was beginning to get the hang of it toward the end. Don't know if these are what I'll turn in. There's some others that might be better, but I liked these pretty well. We have to turn one in as a black and white print. The first is my favorite though, and it's most fun in color.

>:-|\


I like the dragonfly too. I followed him for a while when I should have been going for a drink of water. It was hot. It probably won't make the final cut, but chasing bugs is fun.


Changed this to sepia. It was concrete though.


Boo!

1 comment:

MTW said...

Words I never thought I would hear my daughter say, "chasing bugs is fun!" What IS the world coming to?