Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bugs, Birds, Bushes, and a Bunny

The weather is cooler again, and I remembered yesterday morning that I can grab my camera on the way out the door and detour to my favorite place after dropping the Adventurers at school. The dragonflies have never been so cooperative, the geese were grazing, the birds were active, there was a freak saguaro that thought it was spring, and there was even a bunny (two bunnies)! And I chatted for a moment with another woman who had just watched a raccoon walk across the road in front of her. Woulda liked to see that...

A surprise bug (for Sharon)
 Stealth dragonfly
 Really awesome dragonfly
 Cute dragonfly
Geese, for theydarenotlinger
 hummer!
 Morning light is just so nice!
 This heron looked like a speed skater to me
 Cool tail!
Waiting for a flood. I guess they'll run water back into this spot soon.




:-)

No comments: