Sunday, May 24, 2009

This week in pictures

Yes, Venom is now a Teenager. A good one though! And yes, she got a sofa for her birthday.
Indie and Venom share a birthday. Indie is two.
Dusty got a bath, maybe it was last week. 
Hey mom, I used all the pieces in my K'nex set. Come see!
(He has never done this before)
This guy on the bucking horse is (I am told) my grandpa's uncle. He killed a man, changed his name to Tex, and joined the rodeo. This is a famous photo. He looks just like my grandpa.
Aren't you jealous of me now?



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that she got a couch! I want a couch for my birthday! Now if I only had some place to put it...

Anonymous said...

I am jealous! Look how high that horse is jumping!

sidewalk driver said...

The horse was a well known bronc too.

Venom said...

I like my couch it is awesome!!!! It turns into a bed too for when friends come over. It is an awesome place to read books and stuff...