Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mislabeled

I received  these last night in exchange for an empty egg carton (the modern equivalent of a dry milk cow). They were billed as pumpkin seedlings, but after close examination by a team of experts, they are now believed to be Magic Beans. What else would suddenly spring up by the hundreds under a citrus tree in the desert? I shall plant them this morning and eagerly await the Beanstalk. I need to find the goose that lays the golden eggs. She's been missing for a while now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can totally hunt geese. I'll just need a significant cut of the profits...

Urban Ranger said...

I have no interest in, or need for, a beanstalk, but please keep me updated on the progress of said beanstalk. Again, there is no particular reason I need to know all the minutia concerning the beanstalk and it's barely interesting to me, but please keep me posted anyway.

sidewalk driver said...

Updates will be on a "want to know" basis only. Additionally, it is apparently a hen, not a goose. Apologies for the confusion. Can you hunt hens? Cut of profits will depend on output of said hen.