Sunday, February 1, 2009

It may never happen again.




Rooting for the Cardinals in the Superbowl may have been a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so we took advantage of it. Indie sported her red "Barbie Dog" look. Dusty wore her red topknot as well. Danjo the Magnificent shopped Bullseye for the perfect shirt and found it at Buy'N'Large instead (gasp!). Venom altered a pair of red earrings to suit herself, Adventurer Two painted her toenails red. Young Adventurer wore his red jogging suit.  And me, you ask? As an environmentally concious person, I chose to recycle. It is red, it has a football and the word "Champs." Works for me, and since they only almost won, I can comfort myself in the knowledge that I did not overspend on Cardinals paraphenalia (okay, I have tried four consonant-vowel combinations and that last word is still underlined. Oh well, only a few of you could spell it correctly anyway). 

The best part of the party was watching the look on Gavin's face when the rest of us were jumping out of our seats and screaming.


2 comments:

Jennie said...

Paraphernalia.

:)

sidewalk driver said...

Wow. I am impressed. I didn't think to try an R.